Overall, it was very interesting to see the relationship of medicine, technology, and art. I still find it fascinating to believe that artists use medical technology to impact art. I am very curious as to what the future holds both for medical technology and for art.
- "Advances In Medical Technology: What Does The Future Hold?" ScienceDaily. ScienceDaily, 16 June 2009. Web. 03 July 2016.
- McGowan, Kat. "Scientists Make Progress in Growing Organs From Stem Cells." Discover Magazine. N.p., 7 Jan. 2014. Web. 03 July 2016.
- "The Stem Cell Debate: Is It Over?" The Stem Cell Debate: Is It Over? Learn.Genetics Genetic Science Learning Center, n.d. Web. 03 July 2016.
- Vesna, Victoria. "Medicine Pt2." YouTube. YouTube, 21 Apr. 2012. Web. 03 July 2016.
- WayCurious. "New Heart Built with Stem Cells." YouTube. YouTube, 27 Apr. 2008. Web. 03 July 2016.
- "Medical Technology Shaping the Future of Medicine - Medical News and Technology Advancements." Medical News and Technology Advancements. N.p., n.d. Web. 03 July 2016.
- Press, Viva Sarah. "Stem Cells Might Heal Damaged Lungs." Israel21c. N.p., 14 July 2015. Web. 03 July 2016.
- Toh, Kheng Ho. "Medical Technology and Corporate Research As Art." 123RF Stock Photos. N.p., n.d. Web. 03 July 2016.
- "Why Stem Cells Are a Controversial Topic?" Stem Cells. N.p., n.d. Web. 03 July 2016.